Just Girly Things sticker
The beheading of Holofernes by Judith (Caravaggio circa 1598-1610), because what is a girl to do when a man tries to destroy your home? Celebrate female rage with this not so subtle feminist sticker.
Discounts apply to all of our stickers.
These stickers are printed on durable, high opacity adhesive vinyl which makes them perfect for regular use, as well as for covering other stickers or paint. The high-quality vinyl ensures there are no bubbles when applying the stickers.
• High opacity film that’s impossible to see through
• Fast and easy bubble-free application
• Durable vinyl
• 95µ density
Don't forget to clean the surface before applying the sticker.
PRODUCTION & SHIPPING
- Items made to order
- Allow 3-5 business days for production
- Tracking provided for most orders
- Free Shipping on orders over $70 USD