Her Body Isn’t Responsible For His Thoughts Unisex t-shirt
Her Body Isn't Responsible For His Thoughts! This powerful feminist slogan t-shirt challenges the victim-blaming mentality that pervades our society.
Survivors deserve our solidarity!
Make a bold statement about your belief in bodily autonomy and the importance of consent by wearing this empowering tee.
When you order from Feminist Trash you support independent feminist art and are helping prevent fast fashion. Just click the big pink Add To Cart button to get your women’s rights t-shirts today!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester, and may appear darker on screen and lighter irl.
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• DTG print
• Turn garment inside out and wash cold.
• Air dry or tumble dry on low temperature setting.
• Do not iron directly on the print.
if you love this tee you’ll love these!
PRODUCTION & SHIPPING
• All items are made to order
• Please allow 3-5 business days for production. Due to the global pandemic there have been delays between 10-25 business days for US orders
• Tracking information is provided for all US orders and most International orders.
• Free Shipping is available for all orders over $70 USD. Just pick the free shipping option after you have completed the address form during the checkout process.
• This feminist shirt is made at a 100% sweatshop free and eco-friendly facility.
• Our printing process also uses biodegradable water-based ink that has a lower impact on the environment.
• 100% vegan
• WRAP certified
• The Unisex sizing makes the shirt run larger than your average t-shirt (for women). We suggest ordering a size smaller than what you would normally wear. The shirts run true to size for men.
• Please check out our size chart for measurements to ensure an accurate fit
• As a small business, with an even smaller budget we only have access to a small number of t-shirt suppliers. Most of these suppliers do not supply ‘womens’ sizes past an XL or 12 and if they do the quality isn’t great or they charge a pretty hefty fat tax for a few extra cm’s of fabric. Here at Feminist Trash we want all different kinds of bodies to wear our clothes, not just cis gendered straight sized people.
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|