Her Body Isn’t Responsible For His Thoughts Unisex Sweatshirt
Her Body Isn't Responsible For His Thoughts! This powerful feminist sweatshirt challenges the victim-blaming mentality that pervades our society.
Survivors deserve our solidarity!
Make a bold statement about your belief in bodily autonomy and the importance of consent by wearing this empowering feminist sweatshirt.
When you order from Feminist Trash you support independent feminist art and are helping prevent fast fashion. Just click the big pink Add To Cart button to get your women’s rights t-shirts and sweatshirts today!
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Classic fit with no center crease
- 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Turn garment inside out and wash cold.
- Air dry or tumble dry on low temperature setting.
- Do not iron directly on the print.
If love this sweatshirt, check out the rest of our collection.
PRODUCTION & SHIPPING
- All items are made to order
- Please allow 3-5 business days for production. Due to the global pandemic there have been delays between 10-25 business days for US orders
- We ship worldwide!
- The sweatshirt is printed at a 100% sweatshop free and eco-friendly facility.
- Our printing process also uses biodegradable water-based ink that has a lower impact on the environment.
- The Unisex sizing makes the sweatshirt run larger than your average sweatshirt (for women). We suggest ordering a size smaller than what you would normally wear. The sweatshirt shirts run true to size for men.
- Please check out our size chart for measurements to ensure an accurate fit
- As a small business, with an even smaller budget we only have access to a small number of t-shirt suppliers. Most of these suppliers do not supply ‘womens’ sizes past an XL or 12 and if they do the quality isn’t great or they charge a pretty hefty fat tax for a few extra cm’s of fabric. Here at Feminist Trash we want all different kinds of bodies to wear our clothes, not just cis gendered straight sized people.