Don't Marry Your Glass Ceiling Unisex T-Shirt
Don't marry your glass ceiling! If you did it's fine, starter husbands are always replaceable. This feminist t-shirt Designed by artist Joanna Thangiah, words by Sabrina Mei-Li Smith.
When you order from Feminist Trash you support independent feminist art and are helping prevent fast fashion.Just click the big pink Add To Cart button to get your women’s rights t-shirts today!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester, and may appear darker on screen and lighter irl.
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• DTG print
• Turn garment inside out and wash cold.
• Air dry or tumble dry on low temperature setting.
• Do not iron directly on the print.
If you love this tee check out our breakup collection.
PRODUCTION & SHIPPING
• All items are made to order
• Please allow 3-5 business days for production. Due to the global pandemic there have been delays between 10-25 business days for US orders
• Tracking information is provided for all US orders and most International orders.
• This feminist shirt is made at a 100% sweatshop free and eco-friendly facility.
• Our printing process also uses biodegradable water-based ink that has a lower impact on the environment.
• 100% vegan
• WRAP certified
• The Unisex sizing makes the shirt run larger than your average t-shirt (for women). We suggest ordering a size smaller than what you would normally wear. The shirts run true to size for men.
• As a small business, with an even smaller budget we only have access to a small number of t-shirt suppliers. Most of these suppliers do not supply ‘womens’ sizes past an XL or 12 and if they do the quality isn’t great or they charge a pretty hefty fat tax for a few extra cm’s of fabric. Here at Feminist Trash we want all different kinds of bodies to wear our clothes, not just cis gendered straight sized people.
• Please check out our size chart for measurements to ensure an accurate fit
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|