Anything You Can Do I Can Do Bleeding Unisex Hoodie
Fuck people who shame you about your periods. Anything you can do I can do bleeding! This hand lettered intersectional feminist hoodie is ideal for when you’re tired of all the bullshit and shame that surrounds menstruation. Perfect for you or given as a gift to your favourite feminist friend.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
When you order from Feminist Trash you support independent feminist art and are helping prevent fast fashion.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Double-lined hood
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• DTG print
• The Unisex sizing makes the sweatshirt run larger than your average sweatshirt(for women). We suggest ordering a size smaller than what you would normally wear. The sweatshirt shirts run true to size for men.
• As a small business, with an even smaller budget we only have access to a small number of t-shirt suppliers. Most of these suppliers do not supply ‘womens’ sizes past an XL or 12 and if they do the quality isn’t great or they charge a pretty hefty fat tax for a few extra cm’s of fabric. Here at Feminist Trash we want all different kinds of bodies to wear our clothes, not just cis gendered straight sized people.
• Please check out our size chart for measurements to ensure an accurate fit
• Turn garment inside out and wash cold.
• Air dry or tumble dry on low temperature setting.
• Do not iron directly on the print.
PRODUCTION & SHIPPING
• All items are made to order
• Please allow 3-5 business days for production. Due to the global pandemic there have been delays between 10-25 business days for US orders
• We ship worldwide!
• The sweatshirt is printed at a 100% sweatshop free and eco-friendly facility.
• Our printing process also uses biodegradable water-based ink that has a lower impact on the environment.